Monday, February 10, 2014

Miracles

Hey yall,
Things are going great. Our area has been blessed a ton this past week. I dont know what it is, but we must be doing something right. We met a bunch of new people that are way cool. I also found out this week, that Joana, One of my old investigators from cassequel accepted the invitation to be baptized. She believed that all churches were true. Her husband is a recent convert, and when Elder Hamilton walked with us, we went to their house. I guess he really is a man of God haha.
But yeah, things are going great. Im loving missionary work. Ive also learned that the harder you work, the faster time goes. So I plan on working as hard as i can for this last year! :)
We really are blessed when we learn to recognize the hand of the Lord in our lives. Its there, I promise. Sometimes we just have to work a little harder, or search a little more, and sometimes, all we have to do is ask. I hope that you all can recognize the Lord's hand in your life. I love you all. The church is true!

love,
Elder Money

No comments:

Post a Comment