Monday, May 12, 2014

Mothers Day

Happy mothers day to all the moms! It was awesome to talk to you all. You guys all look great!!

I just wanted to say how grateful I am for my mom and my family in general. I often ask myself why i was so lucky and so blessed with such a great family. I don't know what i did to deserve it, but whatever it was, I'm grateful for it. I often think of how awesome the Gospel is and its so awesome because it is focused on the family. I know that families are blessed when raised in the Gospel. I'm so grateful for parents, especially my mom, who taught me right from wrong from day 1. 

Ill always remember the time I stole some small little cars from a friend when i was about 5 and my mom found out and took me down to the police station at 10 o clock at night. She didn't give me the easy way out either, I had to walk in there and talk to that officer face to face hahaha. I look back on that experience with a smile and gratitude. Its things like that and the good examples I've had that have brought me out here, so that others can share of these same blessings.

I love you all. Especially my mom. Thanks for everything. You're always in my prayers. Happy mothers day!!!!

love,
Elder Money

No comments:

Post a Comment